Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Survivor S22E04 Survivor Redemption Island Episode 4

0 comments
[caption id="attachment_32" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Survivor S22E04 Survivor Redemption Island Episode 4"] Survivor Redemption Island Episode 4[/caption]

Survivor Redemption Island Recap - Episode 4: "Hey Dumbass, Aren't You In My Alliance? Don't You Work For Me?"

Here is Sean Furfaro's recap of Survivor Redemption Island - Episode 4.

[Burn THAT, Hobbit.] Last week’s episode ended with a Survivor First: Russell Hantz getting his torch snuffed. It was such a momentous occasion that I felt it was only fitting to revisit this historic moment by starting this week’s recap with a photo commemorating the event. If you haven’t done so already, take a moment to look up there, breathe it in, and appreciate what nobody in Samoa or Heroes vs. Villains was able to do…vote Russell out of the game.

Before I get to this week’s episode, I want to mention something. For a number of years now, I’ve been having fun at the expense of Jeff Probst’s constant wardrobe choice of blue shirts for Survivor (three different shades of blue tonight, by the way). It’s all in good fun, but with Mr. Probst recently entering the world of Twitter, I thought I’d take a direct approach. Last night, after I saw a couple of updates from him, I Tweeted to him “I have to know…how many blue shirts are in your Survivor wardrobe closet?”
[Auditioning for Blue Man Group.] I don’t suppose I really expected a response, but within minutes, he Tweeted back that it was between 10-15 shirts for each season. Now there’s a man who goes with the flow, and I give him credit for embracing his blue-shirted-ness, and all that comes with it. For those of you on Twitter, I highly recommend following him (@jeffprobst), and watching his Comments as the show airs.

But on to this week’s episode… Would Russell be able to stay in the game at Redemption Island? Who will find the Hidden Immunity Idol at Ometepe? And just who exactly is working for who?

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/survivor-redemption-island-recap_10.html#ixzz1GAtJvaIa

 

Season 22, Episode 4 – Don’t You Work For Me?
Secrets are revealed on Redemption Island and the second duel reduces one castaway to tears when he is eliminated from the game for good.

Survivor S22E04 FileServe:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/pcsMTe3/Survivor.S22E04.Dont.You.Work.For.Me.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi

Survivor S22E04 FileSonic:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/187762511/Survivor.S22E04.Dont.You.Work.For.Me.HDTV.XviD-FQM.avi

Survivor S22E04 UserShare:
http://www.usershare.net/nx654y7z7ky4

0 comments:

Post a Comment